My All-Time Fav Lipsticks! ♡

    Assalamualaikum and hello everybody! Wowww, I think it has been months(?) not uploading a single post? Well, sorry guys but this girl right here is been quite a busy girl lately and all the laziness has spread around mah body. But now it's 1 am, almost 2 and suddenly I have an idea to post about my all time fav lipstick!


As a newbie to the makeup world, I try not to buy many lipsticks as I want to finish it first, and then buy new lipsticks! (hehe) So, I may not have many lippies but it is enough for me to have my top 5. By the way, these are not in order. I love 'em all equally. :)

Maybelline The Powder Matte in Toasted Brown sure caught my attention when it was first released due to it perfect tone of brown. I always wear this if I am lazy to apply liquid lipsticks, this type of lipstick are the best when you are in a rush as you can just swipe in one go. Besides, it's cheap and you can easily get this in any drugstores. Duck Cosmetics Matte Decisions in Zealous Zoey are a metallic lipstick that is perfect if you want a little glam up for a dark lip makeup. It brings out the shimmer nicely and I love the scent very much! Those last three are from my all time favourite lip brand which is @shopvelvetvanity and these 3 are my most wearable lip. The shades are gorgeous and truly matches my tan skin perfectly. The chosen shades are Smash Hit, Peach Perfect and Cheap Trills. Even though they look the same in the picture but I swear that those 3 are different shades!

That concluded my love for these lips! What are your all-time favs? Share with me :)


9 comments

  1. You don't know how I really appreciate this amazing post of yours because I have tan skin and I really want to try Velvet Vanity but I don't which shade is suitable for my skin and your post is my life saviour! Thank you! ♥

    - @nrlaidaaziz -

    ReplyDelete

Appreciated :)