Top Sources That Help Me Choose My Post-SPM


      Assalamualaikum and hello lovelies!

Hello to all the SPM leavers! Well, I guess it is still not too late for me to suggest what I was using to choose my pathway in next education. I scroll on my twitter and I noticed that there are some of my juniors that still thinking what's next for them in future. For international viewers who doesn't know what is SPM, it is an acronym from Sijil Peperiksaan Malaysia (Malaysian Certificate of Education) which we will take in Form 5 (normally 17 years old) and after finishing it, the results are out and bla bla bla. It's college/university life!

These are a few sites I found during my research period:

EduAdvisor
This site guides me a lot because it discuss the topic like which pre-u you choose, gov or private, scholarship or self-fund? I also love the visuals and the content of this website as it is very friendly to attract the SPM leavers to pay a visit. It also offer a quiz to know which path suit us the best and it making it less stressful in finding college.  Never know finding a college could be fun and their service are also free of charge guys. Who offer knowledge for free right now? Go check them out guys :)


Afterschool
This is another option I go to if EduAdvisor didn't quite satisfied me (xD). This site is not as fun and cheerful as EduAdvisor because it shows a little more maturity in the layout and all but also provide full knowledge of the education! This site also shows  a little more in depth of each universities as you can click on your choice of unis and search if there's any availability of your fav course. It also offers personal counselor for tips and advice for your next path. This sites helps me a lot though! 


Lukman Khiruddin
Well, this isn't exactly a website but it still a source. SPM leavers usually rely on his tweets as he always done threads on how to search for scholars or guide101 to universities. He also created a hashtag to compile all his tweets related to the topic using #schol101. He guide you one by one and also sometimes answer clueless question from viewers, but that's knowledge right?


There are also other sources I used but these are the top 3 that help guided me all the way. Feel free to comment any preferred sites to do searches! Good luck to all the SPM leavers if you are having any interview or whatsoever. Remember, course doesn't define you and choose where your passion is at. Please also be independent and do more research if you are quite unsure of anything. Google is your friend after all.

p.s. Still obsessed with Lana and Abel song! Loveeee

Which one to choose?





0 comments

Appreciated :)