January Playlist

      Assalamualaikum and hello my gorgeous readers. Well, February just started and I want to share you my January playlist that I can't get enough hearing them on January. As you all know I also included We Don't Talk Anymore in here and I know that the song just released at the end of January BUT I replayed the snippet on Charlie's instagram along January so it got to be included right? I hope you all like this playlist that sum up my whole month. You know sometimes, music actually shows exactly what we've gone through and we will go through varieties of challenges. So this month, I look for more upbeat and r&b type of tunes.

What's your favourite songs from January?


12 comments

  1. I love Charlie Puth's song.
    COol playlist dear.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie Puth and JB is definitely my favourite ! Great playlist...

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete

Appreciated :)