Acoustic Day

Image by google; edited by me

    Assalamualaikum and hello people. Sorry for being a little hiatus because this is my last post before I hit my big examination on November. So today, I'm going to share to you guys my personal favourite acoustic for you to listen. I love acoustic so much because it shows the raw and the originality in an artist voice. There's no technology or editing in it. So here you go!

What Do You Mean? by Justin Bieber


Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande (ft. The Weeknd)


Mug Shot by MAX


Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran (cover by Demi Lovato)


Assalamualaikum by Faizal Tahir


I'm A Mess by Ed Sheeran


So now! I got to focus on my huge examination! Wish me luck and hope I can do my best since my trial exams is not that satisfying. So happy day everyone ❤︎

2 comments

Appreciated :)