Monday Tag !

Assalamualaikum! Hello everyone! It's time for a random Monday tag! Found this tag from Sis Sabrina Tajudin and she tagged everyone who LOVES to eat. I love to eat, so ..... yeah :) This tag consist of 15 questions and must be answered with only ONE answer and guys, this is just for fun ! So, let's go on with it then!




1. If I can only have ONE shopping mall to only go, what would it be?

o.o, The Curve! What's the best? The food and it's quite near from my house so yeah The Curve wins. ;)

2. If I can only have ONE restaurant to only eat, what would it be?

Kedai Mamak! ANY kedai mamak. As long as it has rojak, roti canai, fried rice and any kedai mamak food and beverages have. Then, it's my haven.

3. If I can only have ONE handbag brand/store to only have, what would it be?

I'm 16, so.... For now, Naraya. Hehe .

4. If I can only have ONE shoe brand/store to only have, what would it be?

HMMM, crocs ! Absolutely crocs! Not only I've got the comfort feels but crocs got everything from flip flops to shoes. 

5. If I can only have ONE clothing brand/store to only have, what would it be?

UNIQLO. But, it's expensive :(

6. If I can only have ONE accessories brand/store to only have, what would it be?

I don't wear accessories that much. :/

7. If I can only have ONE watch brand/store, what would it be?

SWATCH.SWATCH.SWATCH. Eventhough I never wear it and I'm currently wearing Baby G. XD

8. If I can only have ONE beauty brand/store, what would it be?

(I don't wear makeup, so I changed it to beauty) Hmmm, organic beauty store! ❤︎

9. If I can only have ONE lingerie brand/store, what would it be?

AHHHHH . :D.....

10. If I can only have ONE dessert/snack store, what would it be?

Shimino Japanese Creeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVING IT !

11. If I can only have ONE tv show/channel to watch, what would it be?

The Simpsons. :DDDDDDDD

12. If I can only have ONE music/singer/band to listen to, what would it be?

David Hodges . 

13. If I can only have ONE breakfast menu to eat, what would it be?

Scramble egg served with bread and chocolate syrup.

14. If I can only have ONE grocery store, what would it be?

Hmmmm, probably AEON ?

15. If I can only have ONE drink to drink, what would it be?

WATER. IS MY ALWAYS FAV DRINK :D

END OF THE TAG! WHO SHOULD I TAG THEN? I TAGGGGGGG YOU! YOU! The one who've been reading this post! :D


Quote Of The Day : 


Song Of The Day : Neon Love by Karmin

0 comments

Appreciated :)